News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

looking for players.

Started by monyx, May 03, 2010, 02:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monyx

i pretty much only play magic.....but im wanting to learn any of the following and would like ppl to play with: WoW, pokemon, yuhio, l5r, battletech, vtes, warhammer and though the warlord plugin doesnt seem to be working right now...i only got text no pics....im still gonna hope maybe it gets updated.

i really dunno how to play any of these but ive started lookin over wow rules and ideas.

anyone wanna play with a noob. shoot me an email or reply to post.

jplunk@live.com    yahoo= monyx17

monyx

also might check out some recommendations if anyone needs a playing partner for any other random games.

magekirbys

monyx

well if ign means "in game name" then i use Monyx for most everything.

PenniSword

I will play with you.  I am learning magic right now, so if you don't mind a newbie, I am willing to play magic.  I am also looking for people to play pokemon (haven't played in like 12 years) so I can play that with you too.

Zaxter

Hey, i have been looking to play wow with someone for a while and would love to play with you. However i'm on Australian time so it might be a little hard.

Eisenhorn

I'm looking for Battletech players right now e-mail, reply or msg me.

Balder1718

I'm looking for Doomtown players.  If you haven't tried Doomtown, you simply MUST.  It's one of most inventive games ever concocted.  I'm still getting my feet wet, so to speak, and I'd love to teach you sometime, if you're interested.

battletechies!

I want battletech players! if anyone still into it please drop me a line. and i realise i'm necroing an old thread, but it seemed more appropriate then starting a new one here saying the same thing. thanks!