News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Counter Suggestions

Started by TookieWilliams, April 29, 2010, 02:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TookieWilliams

Hey Trev just got a couple suggestions for the next version of your most excellent LackeyCCG concerning counters Firstly with the advent of Level up in the most recent MtG set I think it would be great if we could get a 3rd color of counter and another suggestion would be that ive noticed that if you have a card with counters on it and it is sent to the graveyard the counters are converted to a number on the card, it would be great if in the preferances there was an options for the same display on the play area.

P.S wasnt sure this was the proper place for this post didnt seem right for the bug reporting thread so I put it here lemme know where you would like suggestions in the future.

Thanks Trev
TookieWilliams

TheBuck

This has nothing to do with your post but in the last 24hrs I have seen the name Tookie 3 times. One of them in an RPG I'm playing(Rouge Galaxy), a production company from a show I watch (I forget what one) and now you. I'm freaking out.

TookieWilliams

Thats right im the omnipresent TookieWilliams.  Flying Sphaggeti Monster says wassup.

whizzerd

you can already have counters appear as numbers when the cards are in play

preferences>appearance>show card counters as numbers? (just check that box)

TookieWilliams

Ah so you can I remember looking for the option but I must have had a temporary bout of blindness.  Found it, enabled it, awsome.   

Thanks wihzz.
TookieWilliams

Alastair

You can also already have more than 3 colors for counters, but that's up to the plugin maintainer.