News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Other image format or tokens?

Started by Alucard, April 21, 2010, 08:39:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucard

Is it possible to use other image-format (png for example) to get invisible effects or tokens?

Greets Alucard

Alucard

The problem is in the game i want to convert to lackey are playchips, round playchips and they dont work with black corners thats why another imageformat like png would be great to make the corners transparent.

innuendo

Without knowing the why to this answer, since lackey amuses everything is a jpg already (seeing as it doesn't require ".jpg" on any image name), i'm guessing not.

It is a disappointment though.

zirilan

LackeCCG needs other image files to be displayed except the known .jpg format.
The .jpg format does not support alpha tranparency. So it would be better, if you could use .png images with alpha transparency. That way you can use round shaped cards and tokens.

Alastair

This issue has been brought up with Trever several times in the past. I'm not certain of the status of the new version he's working on but I know one of the primary goals at present is improved stability. If he hasn't already gotten additional image formats in already, perhaps we can convince him to do so after the networking fixes.

prince12

The problem is in the game i want to convert to lackey are playchips, round playchips and they dont work with black corners thats why another imageformat like png would be great to make the corners transparent.