News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Shadowfist, Harry Potter, Magi-Nation, Battletech

Started by Chindogu, April 15, 2010, 04:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chindogu

Not sure if this is the right place to post this (and someone let me know if it isn't)...

Anyway, if anyone wants to play any of the 4 games in the topic, message me on AIM, nick is: ohtasensei.

TheBuck

Shadowfist is a great game use to play on CCG all the time. Last I knew there wasn't a Shadowfist plugin for Lackey but I have not able to log on since Dec.

picks-at-flies

You haven't?  That explains why I havent' seen you!  We need you to playtest Rage :p

Chindogu

There is a Shadowfist plugin, updated through Critical Shift.  I got in a three player game on Friday, so it might be worth your while to figure out how to connect TheBuck.

TheBuck

I can't figure it out otherwise I would have been on by now. I even tried getting help from the forum here but got none. I would love to be able to play some Rage and ShadowFist like I did on CCG.

Chindogu

Sorry.  I don't know what to tell you.  I had a weird connection problem too, which I think is related to my router.  I monkeyed with my LAN settings, and now I can connect, but I have no idea why.

TheBuck

well i guess ill look at my lan settings, i know i have port forwarding right, lackey itunes and winamp are the only things that I have that dont work since Ive gotten my router (back in dec)

yeah none of that worked.

TheBuck

HAHAHAH now im having issues DLing the images of games. well least i can get on now.

picks-at-flies

It might just be 'normal' problems with downloading images - i.e. when using download all, it finds a duff image and freezes.

TheBuck

could be but I can't even do a roll over dl. im not gonna worry about it right now, i can get back online so that's cool.

TheBuck

Is there a new pulgin list text or something I can try so I can dl images?

TheBuck

God its been so long I forgot there isn't a single dl server. right now its just MTG

picks-at-flies

I've just sent you the contents of the latest pluginfinder.txt - just replace yours.  You can also copy and paste the url of the relevant updatelist.txt into the autoupdate field.

(Not all the plugins on there are working, and I need to send Trevor the new B5 plugin info again, but Magic definitely is.)

TheBuck