News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Munchkin...

Started by Walter Sullivan, April 01, 2010, 12:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter Sullivan

Well, I haven't seen any Munchkin plugin here, so is there any available(or is someone working in one)?
I have only the basic cards(and they are all in portuguese...), and I haven't find any site with the scans of the english cards so far...  :-\
If anyone could scan at least the basic english cards and upload them, I would be really thankful  :)

Calder84

If we can get this one going I am all for it. Ive played it a couple times and find it quite entertaining. I hope to hear more on this. Ill scour the internet for images.

Tokimo

Unfortunately Lackey doesn't do a good job with single deck games.

Iceclaw

It can be done quite well, the only thing I'd like to make easier is discarding cards from my hand directly instead of having to drag them to the appropriate players discard being able to select them and push a button to have them go to the appropriate pile (You can draw cards that way with Transfer-card, but I've yet to figure out a way to apply a transfer card function to a selected group of cards)

Fian

Is there any single deck games out there that I could have a look at as I still can't get it to allow a non owner to move a card off the board and into your own hand.