News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Big FLUXX Plugin (Includes Expansions)

Started by GymCat, June 29, 2016, 09:26:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GymCat

I've been working hard on this FLUXX plugin. I scanned all the cards myself and made the plugin. This plugin includes the basic FLUXX game, and has the following expansions included: Star FLUXX, Batman FLUXX, Regular Show FLUXX.

I also own Cthulu FLUXX, Stoner FLUXX, Oz FLUXX, and Adventure Time FLUXX. I may eventually add those to this FLUXX plugin. If you want them, leave a comment here telling me so!!

There are a few cards that don't work when online because they require speaking a certain way, like the "Talk Like A Cartoon" card. And "RPS Showdown" involves playing Rock, Paper, Scissors. "Yeahuh Required" could be played by typing the word yeahuh in the chat area... but I suggest just playing without those cards.

I included deck files for choosing particular FLUXX expansions, and expansions can be combined, but I personally wouldn't suggest combining more than 2 expansions.

The "FLUXX Basic Rules" card IS available when you go to the "Deck Editor" tab. I suggest getting that card onto the table before drawing the full deck so that it doesn't get shuffled in.

PLEASE let me know what you think of this plugin!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9146179/fluxx.zip

Lunar.Fennec

I've already set up a Cthulhu FLUXX plugin, but I'm not sure how well it was made and my scans weren't the best, so I would very much like to see your plugin  ;D