News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Multiple Decks?

Started by ShawnReynolds, September 25, 2015, 10:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShawnReynolds

First of all, I would like to apologize if this is in the wrong section, I did not see a good place for it. I would like to know how to use multiple decks. Yu-Gi-Oh has a normal deck as well as an extra deck, and I am trying to make a plugin for Harry Potter Quidditch, which uses three different decks. How would I be able to use multiple decks in a game? I am a total newb to this program, I have never played a game with it, or made one. Thanks in advance.

mathman1550

I would suggest you familiarize yourself a little bit with how the program works in play before you build a plugin. I maintain the Harry Potter TCG plugin, and have it set up so that your starting character is in a separate deck (of one card) at the start of the game.  You can set up as many decks as you want, and as many places as you want to keep piles of cards (hand, discard, exiled, etc), but it is easier to use this program with a smaller number of places to draw from. Are you making your own game, or is there some Quidditch game I am not familiar with out there?