Spellfire plugin - don't want to double efforts

Started by Skaldin, February 04, 2015, 07:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skaldin

I've seen some posts about an older manual install version of Spellfire, but the links seem to be dead.  Is there one still living somewhere or in the works?

I've found a pretty comprehensive set of card images (if they're not all there, its just a few that are missing) and thought it would be interesting at trying my hand at creating the plugin.  But I don't want to double efforts or step on any toes if someone else already has or is working on one.

Ajezla

I second this idea, go for it indeed. I haven't seen Spellfire in years and have been looking for a plugin off and on. It is one of two card games I have been unable to find. The other being Wyvern.

AuraDragon

If someone was working on a plugin for Spellfire, they might actually be glad that someone else wants to make a plugin for the same game; plugin-making can get pretty lonely, and it helps to have someone backing you up.  :)

Skaldin

Great input folks.  Thanks

If anyone here is or has access to the previous plugin author, please let me know so i can reach out to them.

Other than that, without access to the previous plugin, I'll pretty much be starting from scratch.  No ETAs at this point, but I'll start digging in.