News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Dice Master Games

Started by stormyknight, January 10, 2015, 06:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormyknight

does anyone know if it is possible to make any of the dice masters games? i know we have 6 sided dice but i didn't know if it was possible to change the sides to come out with something different than numbers.

I started playing Marvel Dice Masters and was wondering how easy it would be to make the game in Lackey.

netfirecat

It wouldn't be difficult...
For the pictures and effects, www.http://dicemastersdb.com/.
For pawns, just make a placeholder card in a similiar style to the character cards(showing the 6 faces on the die, too). For gameplay, when you roll for turn, draw x from your deck(dice bag), state/place in the order that you want the dice to count and use the '/roll 6 X' command. Note: Order that the dice are taken in have to be stated before the roll. no mulligans except reroll within game rules.

Say you roll 4 dice. In terms of the MTG pluggin, just 'draw 4'. you draw 3 pawns and a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon: Blue Titan".
    Either move them from your hand to the field in the order you want the dice to count(Blue titan then 3 pawns or vice versa). For this example, Blue titan first.
    Once roll sequence is decided, '/roll 6 4'. in this example, i got 2 4 5 6 using lackey. That means Blue titan's roll is 2 lightning energy, the 3 pawns, i don't know their faces and depends in what order the faces are present on the placeholder card.

In the end, just up to someone with the know-how and time to make the pluggin. :-)