News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Updating the Weiss Schwarz plugin

Started by Kurichan, January 01, 2015, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurichan

Hey all,

new to forum however I would like to take this chance to say hi and that I am working on updating the Weiss Schwarz plugin with the current released sets. Currently I am 50% done with the SAO2 set.

EDIT: Due to stupid bugs in my previously mentiond link im using this version now https://sites.google.com/site/weissschwarzlackeyccg/ , and adding in set lists. will upload to dropbox for everyone then will keep updating when new lists added

Please post here any sets you would like fixed or added and I will get to work on it :)

Kurichan

Cobracous

I too am working on updating that particular version of the game. I'm about halfway through the Fate/Zero set. I wouldn't mind a link to your dropbox to see what you have finished. I don't have much finished yet, as I originally only added the cards that were part of my current deck and have just recently been adding in the rest of the set.

*EDIT* Ok, so I went ahead and finished the Fate/Zero set last night and this morning. Be careful if you are using translations from heart of the cards, they have intellectual rights to those. I used the american cards for the text and most images. However if you end up doing the Japanese only ones, reword the translation to prevent any copyright infringement.

Kurichan

here is the drop box file of all sets

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgtri5ss7w8qw5h/sets.7z?dl=0

from the two versions of the plugin i found, plus the start of my SAO 2 (read not vol 2 but the new set) set. (only contains TD so far)

will update drop box with single small files as we go so i dont have to reupload everything each time

cheers

Kurichan

Kurichan

just wondering, has anybody managed to get the playmats to dosplay correctly like in screen caps? mine always seems to be squished and stretched

Cobracous

I have not had any luck with the paymats yet. but i am working of tweaking in game settings and doing some alterations to the jpeg files to get it to look nice.