News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Settings and Preferences Problem

Started by dragonspit999, October 10, 2014, 05:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonspit999

So, I'm not sure if it is just my computer, or if it is lackey, but every time I fully shut off my computer, the next I load up my computer and load up LackeyCCG, it forgets all my preferences, my username, email, profile picture, everything. It is really annoying to have to go through and reset all my saved settings every day. Is there a way around this, or will I have to wait for Lackey to update with a fix? Or will it ever be fixed?

Trevor

This could be caused by a number of things. Some computers have automatic restore settings. You might be using a plugin the accidently overwrites your preference file. You might be trying to save preferences to a folder where you don't have full write preferences. Etc.

Snoops

If you're using Windows a way around this could be to right click the plugin preferences file after you've set them up and select read only. This is how I got around it as it was forgetting the odd setting every now and then.

ChineseLegolas

I have a preference problem as well. Since I find that the counters are extremely hard to see (They're very small), I've increased their size to 25%. However, after I close Lackey, they go back to being tiny and hard-to-see.

I looked in the Preferences file, and I saw no option for font sizes or counter sizes. Can I add those in manually?