News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Updated LackeyCCG Tutorial

Started by Trevor, October 15, 2011, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

I updated the LackeyCCG tutorial.
I'll continue to improve it, and I plan on redoing the video tutorials since they are a bit out of date now.

Let me know if you see any mistakes, or have any questions, or suggestions.

I haven't made http://lackeyccg.com/tutorialfaq.html yet, so I am aware that the "FAQ, Troubleshooting, & Tips" mentioned in the table of contents is a broken link.

The tutorial is at: http://lackeyccg.com/tutorial.html

Knotwerk

The tutorial doesn't say anything about how to use the test dummy.  Or did I not read it correctly.  It explains hoe to get cards, make decks, start and play on servers, but not how to use Dummy.

Knotwerk

In fact, it doesn't explain how to play at all!

Trevor

Quote from: Knotwerk on March 25, 2012, 11:42:29 PM
In fact, it doesn't explain how to play at all!
How to play depends on the game. How to use the interface should be explained on that page. If you have a question it doesn't answer, ask it.

Regarding the test dummy, you can load a recent deck to it by right-clicking the test dummy avatar on the left of the screen. To play as the test dummy while in a solitaire game, left click on its avatar.

Knotwerk

So it's all manual play?  If one player attacks the opponant has to controll his own life counter and stuff?

Gordon228

the answer is yes at it tries to mimic playing in real life.

starkwolf

It looks like perhaps an older version of the plugin finder is shown. I have no idea how to use the new plugin finder.

SnizzySnuke

Hi all,

I am having a few issues with this software and as a new user wanted to familiarize myself with the user forum anyhow so here it goes.

I am using this software for Pokemon at the moment and have uploaded a custom playmat for the background. The cards seem to shrink when moving from my lower zone to the table. Is this normal?

When I play online will the play mat take up the table for my opponent, in other words, should I use a dual sided mat?

How do I host a private game for just myself and a friend of mine?

I noticed that there is a Skype option in preferences, I would like to know how Skype may be integrated into the game.

Thanks a bundle!

Cheers.