News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Lackey playing over hamachi

Started by warwar1980, June 07, 2014, 04:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warwar1980

I have windows xp. I downloaded Hamachi from this link: http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/. I am interested in whether the Hamachi connect to the server and play lackey, or is the only option that all other players must be connected via Hamachi to be able to play together? My connection does not support lackey server and I'm looking for some options so I could play. I installed the Hamachi but I can not connect to the server lackey. Maybe something I did not do it right? Or maybe i downloaded wrong hamachi?

r0cknes

Hamachi doesn't work like that. All the computers that are in your Hamachi group are tricked into thinking they are within the same network. I think you may be confused as to how it works. There are YouTube videos and articles everywhere online about how to get Hamachi to work. You should give Trevor some info and see if he can figure out why you can't connect to the server though.

warwar1980

ok thanks. The problem is my new connection that does not support laćkej server. so I'm looking for another solution to connect the