News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Wishes for more script functions

Started by bunz, May 01, 2014, 05:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunz

Hi Trevor  :)

I was thinking about some interesting log commands would be helpful to prevent misconceptions on cards for example.

At the moment I use /say MyCard has a possible misconception about this and that - search somewhere for "phrase"

I want to be able to use the constant CARDNAME to get the mouse over is shown when you play the card. It is used at the moment i.e. by /spawn CARDNAME
... but not useable by /say CARDNAME ... or /say The Card CARDNAME has a possible misconception about ...

Also it would be interesting to get the possibility to insert a link opened in standard browser like HTML-Tags to point on external more detailed resources.

Last but not least it would be interesting to get the possibility to access images files to show the same way as CARDNAME ... i.e. for explaining movements to new players.

By this it would be possible to support the possible misconception short note by an visual example.

I couldn't found something and doesn't expect it exist. I know the hard work you are doing here :)
So I only want to suggest - maybe other plugin developers would be interested in this ... or your code structuring makes it possible without less hard work *hope*

bunz

... also it would be fine if the log would make auto line break ... triggered by width of input field. Dynamical updated.