A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Journey into Nyx added to Magic plugin

Started by Bort, April 24, 2014, 11:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bort

journey into Nyx added to Magic plugin. let me know if you see mistakes

enjiel

I'm not sure what I'm looking for here.  I'm trying to get the legions set to work.  The cards that I'm looking for are in the "allcards2" document and "legions" is in the formats.  What else has to match up for cards to be available?  (I don't have the images either, What I did was copy another card and rename it to the number of the respective card that I would have wanted to show) this didn't make the card available, though.

eidolon2796

I Dont know what the problem is but all the JOU cards are smaller in size....... help please

Bort

Quote from: eidolon2796 on April 25, 2014, 04:22:06 PM
I Dont know what the problem is but all the JOU cards are smaller in size....... help please
sounds like you used the medium autoupdate url instead of the high one. delete your jou images and run the high autoupdate url

Bort

Quote from: enjiel on April 25, 2014, 11:39:30 AM
I'm not sure what I'm looking for here.  I'm trying to get the legions set to work.  The cards that I'm looking for are in the "allcards2" document and "legions" is in the formats.  What else has to match up for cards to be available?  (I don't have the images either, What I did was copy another card and rename it to the number of the respective card that I would have wanted to show) this didn't make the card available, though.
i dont have a clue what youre talking about
???

ThraxGordon

I'm having a problem of my own. I installed the JOU update, and now alot of cards aren't showing card images. This seems to be the case with both games and in deck builder. I checked preferences and card images are set to display.

Kharn the Betrayer

I'm also having problems with images. Anything from a set which has image files listed by number instead of by card name won't load, even if I already have the image file, and if I don't, the image file won't download, despite Lackey telling me it is doing so.

Alastair

I just ran the update and got the card images like I normally do. Not seeing a problem with it. All the cards I looked at seemed to be displaying like they should.

davidkramer194

After downloading the plugin there are a bunch of missing card images that were there previously. Precinct captain, desecration demon, cartel aristocrat. I'm sure there are others but those will not show up. Can you help me? I even completely uninstalled the program and redownloaded everything hoping it would fix the problem. But it did not.

Alastair

Just checked on mine for the ones that david listed, they show up fine for me. Not sure why it'd work for me and not for others.

enjiel

Quote from: Bort on April 25, 2014, 04:48:56 PM
Quote from: enjiel on April 25, 2014, 11:39:30 AM
i dont have a clue what youre talking about
???

I can't add slivers to my deck.  They don't show up as an option in the deck builder.

enjiel

Rather, no cards from the legion series are available.

topromen

The medium card images are not working right now. If you switch over to large images while we wait for a patch, it will work fine.

If you don't know how to properly switch to large images, go here http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=2381.08)