News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Updates to the L5R plugin

Started by Shoel, January 19, 2010, 07:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoel

L5R plugin is now updated and released through Lackeys update system (2010-02-10)
Only known missing cards are, Humble House & The new Ronin stronghold.
Also there are 5 Missing Images (old edition promos, if you have them please scan them and send them to me).

Completely new version including the latest Harbinger set
L5R

The latest Updates...
Basic Plugin
First Update (Just a little thing to notice here is that this zip file also contains playmats for L5R so need to be unpacked directly into the LackeyCCG folder)
Second Update

Once all cards are of medium quality I'll get Trevor to link it inside of Lackey. But Until I'm done we'll do it this way.

/Shoel

aardvark

Ripplez

thanks :) iv always wanted to get into this game but the multitude adn slight lack of knowledge of the legal cards, two of the rules in the game and the lack of playrs made it quite hard to get into

if anyones up for teaching/leanring alongside me, ill be up for some l5r. altho dont expect me to have a deck for quite some time

aardvark

Pfft, I'll have a deck in a couple of seconds. Just as soon as I steal borrow someone else's deck.
What? I can't build a deck to save me life, donchaknow.

EDIT: Holy moly! That's a big file.

Ripplez

lol told ya

i think l5rs the sort of game where its more rewarding to make your decks and connections with your cards :S

fauxpaws

Is anyone else having trouble unzipping the latest update file? Mine keeps stalling out when I try to extract it.

aardvark

fauxpaws

Never mind. I figured out what was happening. My unzip program just sucked. I got the one I usually use, and it's working fine.

fauxpaws

How do I "install" the latest l5r plugin once it's been downloaded and unzipped? I don't remember the tutorial mentioning that.

aardvark

Unzip the archive in the plugins folder.

...\LackeyCCG\plugins\<unzip here>

Shoel