News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Missing features in new version?

Started by Xirix, October 20, 2013, 08:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xirix

I just updated to the newest version and I'm kinda dissapointed, the Plugin Finder is gone, there's no option to pre-download all the missing card images anymore.

Also is there a way to revert back to the old theme? The one present in the tutorials on the website? I prefer that to the new one but don't see an option.

Also when I updated it screwed up my MTG plugin, it wouldn't show more than half the cards for some reason, I had to reinstall it.

Trevor

Quote from: Xirix on October 20, 2013, 08:43:19 PM
I just updated to the newest version and I'm kinda dissapointed, the Plugin Finder is gone, there's no option to pre-download all the missing card images anymore.

Also is there a way to revert back to the old theme? The one present in the tutorials on the website? I prefer that to the new one but don't see an option.

Also when I updated it screwed up my MTG plugin, it wouldn't show more than half the cards for some reason, I had to reinstall it.
The plugin finder is being reworked, but you can still install/update a plugin via pasting an autoupdate URL, which is a very simple process.

The option to download all missing card images is still there, but it is now hidden by default to simplify the interface. Almost no one needs to download the images ahead of time since they download as needed, and with some plugins, it can take a long time to download everything ahead of time.

If you can't see a lot of cards, it may be because you have a filter in the deck editor turned on.

Regarding the skins, that's a matter of taste. You can customize skins with the skins preferences.

Picks-at-Flies

Can you explain the change to the View Text toggle? It used to be very convenient to turn it on/off as required.

Cheers,

Trevor

Quote from: Picks-at-Flies on January 12, 2014, 12:43:50 PM
Can you explain the change to the View Text toggle? It used to be very convenient to turn it on/off as required.

Cheers,
You can toggle it on/off permanently with the appearance presences, but I think that's largely replaced by the quick toggle. Hold down ~ and you see the text box pop up.