News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Lackey suggestions and feature requests...

Started by Sydnelson, September 10, 2013, 12:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sydnelson

Here some suggestions to improve lackey program, I already talk about most of those features to Trevor and I want to know if players agree with that and can suggest more features.

Improvements request list:

Highlight whisper msgs on server and in game chat window

Nudge player, that feature plays a loud acoustic signal that call attention of player and blink the lackey icon on taskbar

Use dynamics taskbar icons depending on triggers like: Green icon color on taskbar if is your turn, yellow if you on server or is not your turn, red if someone nudge or send a whisper to you

Show a system tray notification with a msg when someone whisper you

A way to drag and drop counters between cards on table

Transfer counters from player stats to a card in table

A function to group and or attach cards to another

A definition to set some kind of cards that will be always on top of another?s when played

When host leave or drop from game lackey automatic choose another player as host and keep the current game instead of close it

Show current plugin canned msgs on Preferences > Key Bindings

Way to load / save themes packs with custom icons, interface images, sounds, avatars, skins and fonts

A button to invite players to a game you create or participate

A confirmation when you click o X to close lackey program or game windows

Fix Skype bugs on Modern interface (sometimes doesn?t work and is annoying changing from desktop to modern environment)

Improve lackey update engine (implement built in update method instead using lackey updater external program)

Fix the non-qwerty bug

Fix the notes bug (you need to click on notes twice on windows version to note be displayed in a card)

Add a feature to search for a card by name in card piles

Add sub-menus with canned msgs and functions to right click menu

Extend the log size when use /log command and add an interface button to do it (every time I save log not all text are saved, I don't know if the log has a limitation or log simple ignore text typed after a revert to autosave / load saved game