New Modern Lackey Skin: Basic (Blue, Gold, Green, Red)

Started by Chris, August 10, 2013, 06:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

A new skin for the latest release of LackeyCCG, available in 4 flavors: Blue, Gold, Green and Red.

Previews:

Files:

Instructions:
Inside each .zip archive you will find 5 folders (backgrounds, fonts, interface, skins, zonebackgrounds). Simply place the contents of these folders into the corresponding folders within the Lackey program directory on your computer.
After you have installed the files open Lackey and do the following:

• Go to Preferences → Skins, and click Browse an existing skin to load it.... Select the correct file for your skin and click Choose.
  • Go to Preferences → Appearance, and make the settings for the backgrounds and fonts as shown in the image below.

Good luck, and enjoy!

Trevor

These look really nice. Thanks. I will include them with the default downloads.

Chris

Thanks!

UPDATE: I have changed the font used in the skin.
I realized that font I used at first has a limited license which doesn't allow for it to be freely distributed with any software. I have now changed it for a font which can be distributed an unlimited amount of times without charge. The font Lato Regular is available under the SIL Open Font License v1.10 (a copy of which is included in the skin files).

Kind Regards,
Chris

RayOfSpeed

Oh man this is the best. Absolutely adore the red skin.

Chris

Hi RayOfSpeed, glad that you like it!

Trevor,
If you have already downloaded the files for inclusion in the default download, please do so again. I have fixed a few small errors in the files.

Kind regards,
Chris