News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Lackey crashes when loading plugin

Started by KingWhirlie, August 18, 2013, 10:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingWhirlie

So, I redownloaded lackey, unzipped it to a folder, ran the program, downloaded the plugin for swccg, and then every time I choose that plugin, lackey crashes.  I've seen this was an issue with the version from yesterday and for some the issue seemed resolved. I've downloaded it once, and unzipped it to multiple different folders, ran it as administrator, copied my old plugin folder into the new folder, and Im redownloading it right now to try it again. If it doesn't work I won't post anything, if it works this time then I'll post back and let you know.  I have windows 7.  Thanks!

KingWhirlie

it seems to be a plugin issue as i just realized, because magic and pokemon work.  the game was working fine before.  So will i be able to play the game again without altering the plugin?

Trevor

I'll take a look at SWCCG. So I can test it, what is the exact autoupdate URL you installed with?

Trevor

entofol

Actually this happens to me with most of the plugins I had from previous versions.

Trevor

Please test today's version (8/19/13) and let me know if any of these reported bugs persist.

entofol

Perfect. Thank you!
I checked a couple of games that crashed with previous version and works now. Used on Ubuntu 12.04 with Wine.

One question: In plugin tab. When doing some actions (updating, downloading images, or anything) is it supposed to be able to click on the X to stop it? It doesn't work for me.

KingWhirlie

I just downloaded lackey and the plugin works! Thanks a bunch!!