News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Connection issue

Started by rayne, June 26, 2013, 01:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rayne

Hey i keep getting the message Client got unknown message .: 25, anyone know what that means?

Trevor

Sounds like you aren't using the new version. Make sure your build date at the top says 6/26/13 or later.

EdgarAllanPro

Not the same connection issue as OP, but I feel as if it's better to post here instead of making a new thread for it.

For some reason, whenever I try to connect to the game matching server on the MTG plugin on build 7/1/13, I'm getting

[23:19:05]   Attempting to connect to server...
[23:19:55]   Your connection to the server seems to have been severed.
[23:19:56]   You are now disconnected from the server.

Is that just because the server is down? Or am I not connecting the right server or something?

chromeboy

I'm having the same problem as Edgar.
I installed the new Lackey version, but can't seem to connect to the server

bkitko10

same. Running on a mac. osx 10.6.8

cj2tech

Quote from: EdgarAllanPro on July 04, 2013, 01:30:51 AM
Not the same connection issue as OP, but I feel as if it's better to post here instead of making a new thread for it.

For some reason, whenever I try to connect to the game matching server on the MTG plugin on build 7/1/13, I'm getting

[23:19:05]   Attempting to connect to server...
[23:19:55]   Your connection to the server seems to have been severed.
[23:19:56]   You are now disconnected from the server.

Is that just because the server is down? Or am I not connecting the right server or something?

the same is happeing me...really could go for some magic right about now

Christian Ramone

Yup,  I have the 07/01/13 version,  and connection keeps failing.  HAs been since around 8 pm last night

dragostea

I am having the same issue. *sads*

Picks-at-Flies

At the risk of being a "me too", several rage players have updated to the version from 1/7 and we still can't connect to the server as per the error from EdgarAllenPro. I'm using Win 7.

EdgarAllanPro

I'm thinking that the servers are down, so I guess we just need to wait it out...

Ssbmfreak36

Considering how I'm having the exact same problem as just about everyone in this thread, (server not connecting, even though I've updated)I'm gonna take a wild guess and agree that the servers are down.  Probably something wrong with the server compy.  All we can do is wait.

EdgarAllanPro

Oh, hey, so this explains a lot.
http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=2075.0;topicseen

Basically the servers will be down until Sunday.

Ssbmfreak36

Quote from: EdgarAllanPro on July 05, 2013, 09:07:52 PM
Oh, hey, so this explains a lot.
http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=2075.0;topicseen

Basically the servers will be down until Sunday.

Well then.  That DOES explain a lot.

Christian Ramone