News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Client will crash while editing message

Started by RayOfSpeed, June 27, 2013, 12:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayOfSpeed

At the moment, if you have a message typed, but attempt to use your mouse to click back into the text (say, to edit one character), the Lackey client will crash.

Also there appears to be some bug to do with your message box ceasing to work but I have no idea what causes it.

Trevor

Quote from: RayOfSpeed on June 27, 2013, 12:27:04 PM
At the moment, if you have a message typed, but attempt to use your mouse to click back into the text (say, to edit one character), the Lackey client will crash.

Also there appears to be some bug to do with your message box ceasing to work but I have no idea what causes it.
I haven't been able to reproduce either of these. Regarding the first issue, is it repeatable? Please send a screenshot of exactly what things look like before you left click, and tell me exactly where you left click that results in the crash. Is this an issue unique to the log chat entry field?

And what do you mean your message box ceases to work? Do you mean you can no longer type to it? Or does it no longer send the message? Are you referring to the chat log entry field or something else?

RayOfSpeed

Frustratingly since I posted this I haven't been able to reproduce the first error, either; anything demonstrated for a repairman will work perfectly. Then again, if it's not happening, then no fuss.

The second issue is that the chat entry field (at the table, not in the matching server lobby) will stop accepting input - you'll see what other people are saying but can't type back yourself. Hitting return/enter a few times since to fix it, though, and it hasn't happened more than a couple of times across several days.

Trevor

I think I fixed the issue that caused this. I'll post another lackey soon.

Minzd

That was the crash that I got RE: editing the note.  Still haven't seen the issue since release night in that game with you Trevor.