News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

New LackeyCCG Version now the official version!

Started by Trevor, June 25, 2013, 11:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erissia

I've benn using lackey for like a month now and never had trouble al of a suden I go to connect to server and it says Attempting to connect to sever, you connection to the sever sseems to have benn severd.then, disconnected from server. I tried redownloading everything but I still csnt get in someone help!!!

lcfigueredo

Sadly because cant connect to game matching server :(

Ssbmfreak36

Yeah.  Trevor, you might wanna fix this ASAP.  Can't really use Lackey if you can't connect to others yeah?

EDIT:  FYI, I'm using the Magic plugin(most recent version), on a Mac OS X 10.6.8

narex456

So... I noticed that the inablility to connect to the server is not just on my end, based on the other three posts concerning the same problem. Do we have an ETA for that problem to be fixed at all?

Ajezla

Trever is out of town until Sunday, as per a post he put up earlier in the week. So yeah, I wouldn't expect the Lackey server to be back up until Sunday at the earliest.

narex456

YAY! Servers are back up! Thanks Trevor for getting this done so quickly after you got back. It is much appreciated.

mr.thomasschmidt

Still got problems with just opening the program. I'm running mac Mountain lion 10.8.4 and the program just tells me that "The program can't open due to a problem" Anyone gotten this fixed?

Trevor

Quote from: mr.thomasschmidt on July 09, 2013, 04:34:34 PM
Still got problems with just opening the program. I'm running mac Mountain lion 10.8.4 and the program just tells me that "The program can't open due to a problem" Anyone gotten this fixed?
I need to be able to IM to troubleshoot.

Trevor

Quote from: bkitko10 on July 04, 2013, 04:55:31 AM
Also, is there a way to turn of the Steven Hawking voice that reads my chat messages, but still keep the voice that says prerecorded sounds such as "hello", "attack", and "pass or play"?
Uncheck "Speech" which is a mac only option.

Trevor

Quote from: Bis2Fioute on July 04, 2013, 01:44:49 PM
Hey,

I running Leopard on my MAC, I'm not able to launch the new version, it says "The application quit unexpectedly"
Lackey now requires Mac OS 10.6 or higher to work. This change was needed to make it compatible with iOS devices.

Trevor

Quote from: Nava on July 01, 2013, 03:09:20 PM
Filters do not work reliably in the Mac version; sometimes filters are not honored, sometimes filters switch from CONTAINS to DOESNTCONTAIN. In the example you can see 4 filters set to select a specific personnel; the Property filter is set to TNG the displayed personnel has a property value of FC.

I have been able to reproduce this reliably and I am working on it now.

mr.thomasschmidt

Works on the OS X now. But doesn't seem to support the nordic countries keyboads. i can use the letters and numbers but almost half of all characters as >/=? doesn't work. So i can't use any commands in the log area, like /save and /load as I can't get the / symbol. And just for info, when you wanna choose a different backgroung image the open directory button doesn't work.

Trevor

Quote from: mr.thomasschmidt on July 11, 2013, 03:34:25 AM
Works on the OS X now. But doesn't seem to support the nordic countries keyboads. i can use the letters and numbers but almost half of all characters as >/=? doesn't work. So i can't use any commands in the log area, like /save and /load as I can't get the / symbol. And just for info, when you wanna choose a different backgroung image the open directory button doesn't work.
The >/=? symbols ought to work. Exactly why kind of keyboard are you using?

The browser for the table background image seems to work fine for me. Exactly what do you mean about saying it "doesn't work". Specifically, how is it not working? Does the window not open? Do the images not get listed? Can you not select an image file? Can you hit the "CHoose" button, and does doing so change the background image? There are many ways something can not work. I need to know exactly what isn't working for you if I am to fix it.

Trevor

Quote from: Trevor on July 09, 2013, 08:50:45 PM
Quote from: Nava on July 01, 2013, 03:09:20 PM
Filters do not work reliably in the Mac version; sometimes filters are not honored, sometimes filters switch from CONTAINS to DOESNTCONTAIN. In the example you can see 4 filters set to select a specific personnel; the Property filter is set to TNG the displayed personnel has a property value of FC.

I have been able to reproduce this reliably and I am working on it now.
Dang. I was able to reproduce this deliberately, but I forgot what it was I did and now I can't get it to happen deliberately. Anyone able to figure out a causal relationship for this behavior?

Trevor