News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

where can i do this?

Started by kveman, April 25, 2013, 12:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kveman

hey all, i was just wondering where i could get cards printed? i have the template, artwork, and all that jazz, i just want to know where i can get some printed so i can start demonstrating my game? is there a good online place i can order from? or would making them myself at kinko's be easier and more affordable?

DJ1

If you have a printer at home that would most likely be the easiest. Prototype games have a certain tolerance level for home-brewed quality. Kinkos isn't a bad option and would be much cheaper then having something printed and sent to you. I've spoken with local print shops around my town (denver) and while they mainly do commercial work, most gave me a reasonable quote for professional quality printing. It depends on how much you want to spend really. I would just go with the home printer to start off, some have photo-printing capabilities so you can get excellent results with that for sure!

Shockpulse

Not sure how good this will do, being a month-old topic, but I love http://www.thegamecrafter.com for all of my game-printing needs. Plus you can sell them print-on-demand which is a bonus.

ramolla59

Why you aren't printing them at your home printer if you can design them or contact with clipping path service. they will do the work for you.