News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Lackey Can't update for me.

Started by mi11, October 07, 2012, 08:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mi11

So recently found out about lackey and wish to play Weiss Scharwz and see if it was fun. I follow many steps and procedure like downloading stuff as needed. But when i get into preference update i have 2 option of updating. By Url and the other which u find the plugin button or some thing. Both gave me the same error. Error: timed out while updating the plugin.

Please help  :(

Trevor

I don't know anything about that plugin. This isn't a Lackey bug, but a problem with that plugin. If you can, try to contact the plugin maker.

mi11

Quote from: Trevor on October 07, 2012, 09:05:47 PM
I don't know anything about that plugin. This isn't a Lackey bug, but a problem with that plugin. If you can, try to contact the plugin maker.

So where can i message them? :o

Trevor

Quote from: mi11 on October 08, 2012, 09:52:09 PM
Quote from: Trevor on October 07, 2012, 09:05:47 PM

So where can i message them? :o
Your guess is as good as mine. If they have a website for the plugin, it might have an email address.

yunari

Link to updatelist.txt are down so there is no way lackey could update it It happened almost half year by now.