News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Pan/Tilt

Started by Cragmyre, July 02, 2013, 08:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cragmyre

It seems that this version is not keeping the pan/tilt that I set, always resetting to the application default, which appears to be a 40 degree angle.

Trevor

You using 7/1/13 build? I thought that worked in that build.

Cragmyre

Yup, top of the application says Build Date: 07-01-13.  I'm not even seeing the values in the Preferences file.

jeff-66

I'm having the exact same problem, also using the 7/1 build. The problem didn't exist for me in the 6/26 build.

Trevor

It should be saved in your plugin's "pluginpreferences.txt" file, and the settings should be specific to each plugin.
I'll investigate.

Nava

Quote from: Trevor on July 02, 2013, 01:32:25 PM
It should be saved in your plugin's "pluginpreferences.txt" file, and the settings should be specific to each plugin.
I'll investigate.
I have more than one font installed - Lackey does not work well with fonts that have a " " (space) in the name. The pluginpreferences.txt show Arial.ttf, Lackey starts with Arial Narrow.ttf unless I rename it to ArialNarrow.ttf.

Whenever I manually overwrite the <tilt> entry with 0.000 Lackey starts with no tilt but when closed will write a <tilt>40.000 to the pluginpreferences.txt

BTW What is the Enable scripts preference for???

Trevor

Quote from: Nava on July 02, 2013, 03:02:32 PM
Quote from: Trevor on July 02, 2013, 01:32:25 PM
I'll investigate.
I have more than one font installed - Lackey does not work well with fonts that have a " " (space) in the name. The pluginpreferences.txt show Arial.ttf, Lackey starts with Arial Narrow.ttf unless I rename it to ArialNarrow.ttf.

Whenever I manually overwrite the <tilt> entry with 0.000 Lackey starts with no tilt but when closed will write a <tilt>40.000 to the pluginpreferences.txt

BTW What is the Enable scripts preference for???
It's for enabling or disabling scripts. http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1801.0

Nava

Trevor,

That is grand! Are the functions mentioned the only ones of are there more? If so, have you got additional documentation?

Trevor

Quote from: Nava on July 08, 2013, 10:15:16 AM
Trevor,

That is grand! Are the functions mentioned the only ones of are there more? If so, have you got additional documentation?

CG4
This sets the number of green counters to 4. You can also do CR2, which sets the counter to 2 red. The other color counters work similarly. B,W,R,O,Y,G,U,I,V are the color codes, for Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, respectively.

Regarding S"Knight"x3
You can also do
S"Knight"
which is the same as
S"Knight"x1

R90
You can also do R180 and R270, assuming the plugin supports those card orientations. R0 is the default, so that wouldn't do anything.

As far as I recall, that's all the new functions but I am open to suggestions for more, which should be discussed in the scripts thread previously linked as opposed to here. Scripting is a work in progress and I am looking for ideas to improve it, but it is already pretty useful.

You can also add another card function to your plugininfo.txt file. With the other card functions, add this line:
<cardfunction><label>Clone</label><kind>CLONE</kind><includeasbutton>yes</includeasbutton></cardfunction>

This will let you clone a card on the table, including any notes or counters on it.