News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Collectible

Started by yudencow, September 15, 2012, 12:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yudencow

There are collecitble card games, collectible miniature games, and apperantly there were collectible dice game. What othet things were "collectible X game"?

Dragoon

Quote from: yudencow on September 15, 2012, 12:16:29 PM
There are collecitble card games, collectible miniature games, and apperantly there were collectible dice game. What othet things were "collectible X game"?

A collectible Card & Tile game. (Heroes of Might and Magic IV/V, yeah it has a game. It is bad.)

Why do you want to know this?

yudencow

I was stunned from discovering Dragon Dice I thought are there other awesome types of collectible games I never knew about.

yudencow

How does the whole card & tile thing work?

Kevashim

Ahh Dragon Dice, good times. I really enjoyed that game while it was around. Now we have standalone dice games (Quarriors, Elder Sign) instead as people aren't interested in collectible dice games any more :(

I would gladly pick up and play a reprint of Dragon Dice or something similar but oh well.

Kevashim

Now that I think about it Disk Wars also existed about the same time. It was a strategy game involving collectible disks that represented units, buildings, etc. Was quite interesting but had a few flaws here and there. So yea, that's another collectible type.