Death Angel - The Card Game - LackeyCCG Plugin (Updated - 25-07-12)

Started by Jynks, May 18, 2012, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nirrol

Just off the top of my head, missing card images include:

Rules inserts for various packs
SMPK1 - Brother Adron, right facing - (should be sm51.jpg  ??) - he is currently mismatched with Kapheal
Tyranidpk1 - Locations: Deathleaper, Mawloc & Hive Tyrant

Jynks

Um... I wasn't planning to include the rules insert cards.. I guess I could... I remember now about the SM with the wrong face on the flip side.. but the locations should be there as well.... and the special units you pull out on card request are in the tokens area.

We are coming to crunch time at work at the moment.. so I will not be able to get to this for a little bit.. but I will add this to my todo list as soon as I get over the deadline.. should be in a few weeks. I'll check the missing cards and stuff... but I am pretty sure it is just that one card... I will check though

Jynks

Update 1.1

FIXED: Brother Adron (Correct Facing Images)
ADDED: Cool Welcome Message!

Small update.. sorry it took so long.. but i kind forgot about this plugin.. anyway.. everything is in there. All the other things mentioned by Nirrol are NOT missing, they are all in the plugin.. but I am not planning to include the rules cards.

I'll probably update this if more PODs come out or if Tervor improves the pack system (to make game set up easier)

Please let me know if there are any mistakes.

Nirrol

Hi, thx for the update - Brother Adron now has a right-facing cardback.

However, the other I mentioned are still not there
here's an excerpt from the carddata.txt file

Trygon   TyranidPK1   t1loc01,locbak4   Location 4         
The Hive Tyrant   TyranidPK1   t1loc01,locbak4   Location 4         
Mawloc   TyranidPK1   t1loc01,locbak4   Location 4         
Deathleaper   TyranidPK1   t1loc01,locbak4   Location 4

As you can see, all the cards point to t1loc1.jpg (which is Trygon) and there are no images for The Hive Tyrant, Mawloc or Deathleaper. I did a complete re-install to double-check

Naff samples images here: http://i.imgur.com/gOBAq.jpg

Jynks

OH.. i see.. yeah ok.. hang on....

<magical internet time-warp>

Ok done...

Update 1.2

FIXED: Added missing Tyrinid Locations (Tell your Sister... you where right!!!)

Might be best to del the entire folder and re-install. Should be working now though.. thanks for the heads up!

matoo

is it possible to get a direct url for this plugin? the plugin browser is not working for me (it's not in the preferences)

matoo

thanks! also congrats for your youtube channel that i discovered the other week!

matoo

did a background based on the location card

cropped preview

(1980x1200) http://i.imgur.com/CjvVyM7.jpg
(1980x1200) Low Contrast http://i.imgur.com/iTXSyIb.jpg

not sure how the table works though, if i put a larger image it will be resized to the size of the smaller one

Jynks

matoo

the background you have is great :)

i have problems seeing the outlines of cards sometimes (the long corridor layout of death angel isn't helping on a 16:9 24 inches screen if you want to zoom),  i should try to align the marines horizontally haha

a white outline generated by the client on each card would help a lot actually (there is a green outline i think when you mouse over, but unselected nothing)

so i'm using this wallpaper to have more contrasts and detect more easily cards

SullivanSage

Hey Tragic. Great work on this plugin - love what you've done.

I'm trying to use the plugin on the new iPad LackeyCCG app, and it's causing a bit of grief - Mostly because the iPad doesn't have a hotkey/shortcut (that I've discovered) for turning over cards. Could you include a 'turn over card' button in the bar below the play area please (or even just in the right click menu)?

Again, good work on the plugin, it looks great!

-SullivanSage

EDIT: Additionally, I have the same problem with the LOTR plugin.

fiveolddogs

Hi Tragic.  I am a first time LackeyCCG user (Windows), and am finding my way around via the SHDA plugin and your youtube tutorial video.  Thanks for working on this.

Have you had a chance to try or get feedback about how the plugin performs on the new LackeyCCG iOS app?

CamilloN

Hello Everybody,

link is not working anymore. Is there a new one?