News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

'plugins' folder moved to another place

Started by RDP9, May 04, 2012, 11:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDP9

I downloaded LackeyCCG, and to have it as any other program I moved it to Program Files(x86). When I start the program, I cannot find the plugins already installed (extracted plugins). I checked the folder and there was 2 plugins. I tried installing another plugin directly from the program, Pokemon. But when checked the plugins folder again, there was no Pokemon plugin.
After a search, I found out that the plugins folder used for the program is located in C:\Windows\SysWOW64 .
I deleted the program, and downloaded it again, this time leaving it in Downloads folder. But it still used the plugins folder in C:\Windows\SysWOW64, even creates it even I deleted it.

How can I solve this, make the program use the plugins folder that comes with it and not use a plugins folder in another location?

*Update: I think it is doing the same with other folders, because I try to load one of the images the program comes with and it does not open the directory. Same happening with loading decks, etc.*

Update: I just confirmed that both images and secure, which I modified in LackeyCCG, are also located in C:\Windows\SysWOW64

Trevor

As long as you don't move it after it's running, it should download files relative to the location of the .exe.

RDP9

Its solved, you were right.
What I was doing was starting the program from a shortcut on RKLauncher.
Apparently, it is needed to start the program directly from the .exe