I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 04-11-12. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, April 11, 2012, 09:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

geleroff

Quote from: Trevor on April 11, 2012, 09:24:37 AM
New version out today. I'll post more about it soon.

raknet.dll error... i can't even open lackey :S

Trevor

Quote from: geleroff on April 12, 2012, 10:28:14 PM
Quote from: Trevor on April 11, 2012, 09:24:37 AM
New version out today. I'll post more about it soon.

raknet.dll error... i can't even open lackey :S
How did you update? Make sure you use the new raknet.dll from the download. The auto updater should download a new version of it too.

Mandurang

I think there is some interface lag. My friend who plays on a Mac also has it. By that I mean that hovering the mouse over cards in the deck editor and other things has a small but noticeable delay between when the mouse lands and when the card in question is selected (I do not mean actually displayed, but only selected with the selection bar).

DrQwerty

QuoteI think there is some interface lag. My friend who plays on a Mac also has it. By that I mean that hovering the mouse over cards in the deck editor and other things has a small but noticeable delay between when the mouse lands and when the card in question is selected (I do not mean actually displayed, but only selected with the selection bar).
I think that lackey need more optimizations, time to the time.

I found a bug: http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/2355/bugenter.png

If you press "Enter" (keyboard), in an audio file, the play function trigger twice, when you press and release the key.

TheBiev

I'm having two problems that might be connected. The first is that every time i open lackey it tells me theres an update for the magic plugin, so i update it and then it says to restart the program, and every time i do it says that i haven't updated. the other problem is that its not letting me sign on to the server.

Trevor

Quote from: TheBiev on April 15, 2012, 03:40:09 PM
I'm having two problems that might be connected. The first is that every time i open lackey it tells me theres an update for the magic plugin, so i update it and then it says to restart the program, and every time i do it says that i haven't updated. the other problem is that its not letting me sign on to the server.
Regarding the plugin, I think that's a bug with the plugin.

How did you update? What build date does your Lackey say at the top? The server has been online since I last relaunched it on 4/11 and lots of people are on it, so I know many can connect with no problem.

Mandurang

Hi Trevor,

Is there a way to have Lackey remember the column widths from last time in the deck editor, instead of resetting them every time it restarts? Kinda like the "lock window resizing bars", but for column widths? If not, do you think there is an easy way to incorporate it?

Thanks for the hard work, as always!

Trevor

Quote from: Mandurang on April 17, 2012, 04:55:40 PM
Hi Trevor,

Is there a way to have Lackey remember the column widths from last time in the deck editor, instead of resetting them every time it restarts? Kinda like the "lock window resizing bars", but for column widths? If not, do you think there is an easy way to incorporate it?

Thanks for the hard work, as always!
That's a good idea.

Garritt

I just noticed that every time I roll 6 dice I always roll a 1,2,3,4,5,6. The dice rolling feature is fairly predictable.  This happened before about a year ago.

I am using the Mac version.

Trevor

Quote from: Garritt on April 22, 2012, 01:16:52 AM
I just noticed that every time I roll 6 dice I always roll a 1,2,3,4,5,6. The dice rolling feature is fairly predictable.  This happened before about a year ago.

I am not getting results like yours. My results always seem random. There are many ways to roll. How exactly are you rolling? Can you replicate this bug deliberately?

Nava

Quote from: Trevor on April 22, 2012, 04:41:39 AM

I am not getting results like yours. My results always seem random. There are many ways to roll. How exactly are you rolling? Can you replicate this bug deliberately?
Same here (Mac OS X); I can replicate it with /r[n]; if n large enough it seems that the sequence is always 123456.....; for n=2 you seem always to get sequential numbers; for n=1 you have to issue the command in certain intervals to get the order, but a tendency for ascending numbers is foreseeable...

Trevor

Quote from: Nava on April 22, 2012, 05:09:16 AM
Quote from: Trevor on April 22, 2012, 04:41:39 AM

Same here (Mac OS X); I can replicate it with /r[n]; if n large enough it seems that the sequence is always 123456.....; for n=2 you seem always to get sequential numbers; for n=1 you have to issue the command in certain intervals to get the order, but a tendency for ascending numbers is foreseeable...
Ok. I will fix this.

Garritt

When I roll 6 dice and I type in /rolld6 6, I get 1,2,3,4,5,6, the only randomness is the order that they are listed.