News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Horizontal scrolling in the deck editor.

Started by Drem, April 04, 2012, 10:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drem

I apologize for this extremely basic question, but I couldn't find anything related to it while searching the forum and I haven't for the life of me been able to figure this out. In the Deck Editor, is it possible to scroll the window horizontally? My problem is that there is too much information in these cards and it doesn't all fit on the screen at once, even if I shrink each column (which of course is a hassle and problem in itself). Like here, I am unable to read this second Ability text. I read about using the ~ key to get a pop-up bubble with card text, but it would also be useful if I could just see it in the window and scroll through the list. Am I just missing it or is it not possible?

Trevor

There is no horizontal scrolling. That is one reason it is very important that plugin makers design plugins wisely. For example, the number of columns should be kept to a minimum, removing unneeded items (like flavor text) and combining entries that make sense to combine. Also, the largest datum, typically the card's "Text" field, should be the right most entry. If you need to see all of a card's entries, you can also have the card text be viewed in the pop up box, or obviously you can just read it from the picture.

Drem