News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Problems with Custom Pack Definitions

Started by zlah, March 27, 2012, 09:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zlah

I've been using pack definitions to make new random deck formats for the magic plugin, but have run into a couple problems.

"Draco" has Cost (1)(6) and ConvertedCost 7. This should be (16) in both cases. This is also wrong for Aladdin's Lamp, Darksteel Colossus, and Stratadon. EDIT: the others were fixed in the latest update. =)

Also, the tutorial on the website unhelpfully says there are "many other" eval options, but doesn't actually say what they are. I could work around the above bug if I had an "ISNOT" or "ISNT" function, but I can't find one that works.

Finally, there's a weird bug involving the card pool. When I load a custom 60-card pack, sometimes it will say "Total: 60  Shown: (some other number)". So there are invisible cards that I can't access, and don't get added to the deck if I hit "add all". Any idea what causes this? (I have a lot of DOESNTCONTAIN evals in this particular pack, which might be the root of the problem?)

Trevor

Send me the saved card pool file. I'll check the syntax. I think you want DOESNTCONTAIN.