News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

WoW TCG

Started by Phypr, February 29, 2012, 08:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phypr

hai guys

Was wondering if there were people that played the WoW TCG on lackey. When i connect to the server its full of mtg players and your occasional pokemaniac, but im yet to see a fellow wow player. Also was wondering that if there were players do they follow the core ban list? One final thing. If there were people willing to learn to play id happily teach them how to, also if we had enough people on at one time, it would be awesome to play some of the raid decks. Just reply here or try to catch me on the server between 6-8 pm GMT if your interested

Trevor

A number of people who play one game will log in to play another. I know a lot of people play wow. I think wow plugin needs to be updated. When someone finds the card data and card images, the plugin can be updated.

Phypr

As far As i can tell your only missing a couple of cards so updating it wouldn't be too difficult a job could you explain to me exactly what you need and in what format and I'll try and get the stuff you need

Trevor

Quote from: Phypr on February 29, 2012, 02:35:17 PM
As far As i can tell your only missing a couple of cards so updating it wouldn't be too difficult a job could you explain to me exactly what you need and in what format and I'll try and get the stuff you need
I believe this topic explains what people say is missing: http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=44.0

Take a look at the card data file in your plugins/wow/sets/ folder. You can open it in excel. That will show you what kind of data is needed. As far as the card images go, there are 2 versions of that plugin. So if you could find card images that are big enough to use for the high version, those could also be batch scaled down to the medium version too. If no card images are available large enough for the high version, the medium size ones could be scaled up, but this would produce suboptimal results.