News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Problem with Lackey

Started by Johnny Blaze, March 05, 2012, 09:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Blaze

Im in the current version, and Lackey wont let me change plugins. will only let me play Magic... i have about 15 plugins in my list.. Any ideas why its doing this..?

Trevor

You could always try downloading a fresh Lackey and dropping your old plugins folder into it. No one has reported anything like this. Are you running Lackey with some sort of reduced permissions or on a write protected space or is the preferences file (in your secure folder) write protected or open?

How exactly are you trying to load a different plugin? There are multiple ways. Do they all not work?

Johnny Blaze

My system is Windows 7 64 bit.. i run it as admin because otherwise it wont open the server, to load my plugins i go to preferences click my plugin, then click choose, i wait for it to load, but instead of loading my plugin it loads magic. and im running the current version of Lackey

Trevor

Quote from: Johnny Blaze on March 06, 2012, 10:26:46 AM
My system is Windows 7 64 bit.. i run it as admin because otherwise it wont open the server, to load my plugins i go to preferences click my plugin, then click choose, i wait for it to load, but instead of loading my plugin it loads magic. and im running the current version of Lackey
What plugin are you trying to load? If there is an error with it, it may not load (and that is not a lackey bug). Does another plugin besides that one load?

Johnny Blaze

Ive tryed it with all my plugins.. From LOTR to Pokemon, it does it with every plugin i have tryed. and i have at least 15 or more..

Trevor

Quote from: Johnny Blaze on March 06, 2012, 06:57:37 PM
Ive tryed it with all my plugins.. From LOTR to Pokemon, it does it with every plugin i have tryed. and i have at least 15 or more..
Have you tried following along with the tutorial step by step?
This sounds like a case of user error, but I would have to IM you and walk you through things to know for sure.

Johnny Blaze

I know how to load a plugin. just a couple days or so ago , all the plugins were working. now just Magic does