News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Trouble Updating Lackey on Mac

Started by mattholden, February 12, 2012, 01:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattholden

I downloaded the zip file for updating Lackey and replaced the app file in my Applications folder. When I open the newly updated application, I'm unable to select any tab other than the preferences tab. Anyone experience this or know what might be causing this?

MegaMan

sounds like you dont have a plugin loaded

Trevor

Quote from: MegaMan on February 13, 2012, 05:05:58 AM
sounds like you dont have a plugin loaded
That.

You need to run the LackeyCCG.app from the LackeyCCG folder. The folder contains the plugins folder.
If you do have Lackey running from the Lackey folder, and you have plugins in your plugin folder, then you need to go to the plugin preferences, Browse and select the plugin to load.

mattholden

Prior to this upgrade, I only had the Lackey .app file in my Applications folder. The Lackey folder was elsewhere. I followed Trevor's instruction and added the entire Lackey folder, and my problem was solved.

Trevor

Quote from: mattholden on February 16, 2012, 08:32:06 PM
Prior to this upgrade, I only had the Lackey .app file in my Applications folder. The Lackey folder was elsewhere. I followed Trevor's instruction and added the entire Lackey folder, and my problem was solved.
Some programs, like LackeyCCG, are not just stand alone programs that you can just drag to your application folder and run. LackeyCCG needs to be run from within its folder because it needs the other files and folders in it's folder to run. You should put the entire lackey folder wherever you want to have it.