News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Custom Fonts?

Started by Jynks, December 13, 2011, 04:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jynks

Is there a way to add my own Fonts? I would like to add a much larger and fatter (bold) type font to use a card counters for my personal view pleasure!

Trevor

You can change the font, but there are a finite amount of choices. Check the appearance preferences.

Jynks

I mean, can we add are own fonts? In addition to the ones in the preferences..

Trevor

Quote from: Jynks on December 14, 2011, 02:43:54 PM
I mean, can we add are own fonts? In addition to the ones in the preferences..
No. I tried that before and it resulted in a performance degradation for some people's computers.

Jynks

So is there no way I can add my own fonts for my local game.. not a plugin thing.. but just for me.. as none of the fonts are really hard to read. I mean they "are" but I would very much like to replace them with a new larger font, and also a bolder one as they are so thin.

Trevor

I would need to implement an alternate infrastructure to enable any font you wanted, and that alternate infrastructure, that I had implemented in the past, caused a degradation for some people's performance.

Also, I've been focused on more important things than font stuff. Font stuff takes a lot of time to implement because it requires changes in a lot of different systems.

Jynks

fair enough... it is as you say.. just an aesthetic thing.. not any kind of functionality error. It is completely fine with out this ... I was just wondering if it was possible.