News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Booster Draft?

Started by ebonfyre, December 26, 2009, 10:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebonfyre

I imagine this was answered a long time ago, but I could find nothing since the forum crashed I guess.

Is there a good way to do a booster draft using Lackey? I see in the deck editor the ability to open packs which is awesome for a sealed constructed game, but I'd love to be able to draft.  It looks like you might be able to add a pack to a "deck", start a game with a bunch of people and then drag cards from that deck/pack to different corners of the table and then manually write the cards down and recreate the decks in Lackey... but that seems like an awful hassle.  If there is a better way to do it I'd love to hear it.

Tokimo

I think it was usually done with multiplayer draft simulators.

ebonfyre

Such as? I haven't found any online so far that are multiplayer... only one human plus other AI.

Ham

A few months ago there were drafts almost every night. I'd be interested in starting it up again.

We used the draft generator on ccgdecks.com (it's pretty nice), then built the deck in Lackey to play.

picks-at-flies

ccgdecks IS nice.  The missing part is that you need to export the deck it creates; this puts it into a deck editor.  You can copy the card list and use the Paste function in the Lackey deckbuilder.  (I prefer to build my deck within ccgdecks;  other people seem to do it in Lackey itself.)