anyone wanna make a Blog on tcgs played on Lakcey?

Started by Howl, December 26, 2009, 09:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

I was wondering if anyone wants to make a blog or something similair to it for the lackey community , for example deck sharing and Sections for each game playable on Lackey. much easier than a forum. No offense ( lackey) basically just a little thing for players to share decks ,Updates, game info, like updates in seperate games,  and  basically to talk about every game on lackey and off.

Alastair

I've been tempted for some time now to throw together a LackeyCCG wiki. who knows, Trevor might even be interested himself.

Howl

yeah i thought it would be really cool . and pretty accesable for players to share things. ok wel lim gunna make a sample version. then if u guys arent ok with it ill take it off.

Cyrus

for some reason i really just hate wikis, even though i love wikipedia, but i still think its a pretty good idea, so good luck with it

Tokimo

I personally prefer wikia or self hosted media wiki for wiki type pages.

Howl

k.. i can shift it over to Wikia. and delete the beta one..to make a new one.

Howl

scratch That Wiki is a lil difficult to use at the moment due to my computer. but eventually i can shift it all over .

Howl

ok.. well its up and ... running in a small way.. not much done on it .. just about 40 pre con decks uploaded.. and a plugin list. and .. some more stuff. oh and some Ea carts for Wow

http://pluginplayground.wikispaces.com/

aardvark

Just checked it out. Looks good. I've sent in a request to join.

Howl