I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 10-27-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, October 27, 2011, 01:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyphen-ated

Quote from: Trevor on October 27, 2011, 02:19:16 AM
Quote from: Hyphen-ated on October 27, 2011, 02:07:01 AM
In the "add a pack" dialog window, there was a little dropdown that lets you open more than one pack at once. It's gone in the new version. I used it all the time; it's so much more clicking now when I have to open all the packs individually! please bring it back

There's also a "delete selected item" button now. When I press it, it clears the list of packs that are available to open, until I click "refresh" and they all come back. That's weird.
I just fixed this.
The behavior hasn't changed at all for me

Trevor

Quote from: Hyphen-ated on November 01, 2011, 12:16:15 AM
In the "add a pack" dialog window, there was a little dropdown that lets you open more than one pack at once. It's gone in the new version. I used it all the time; it's so much more clicking now when I have to open all the packs individually! please bring it back

There's also a "delete selected item" button now. When I press it, it clears the list of packs that are available to open, until I click "refresh" and they all come back. That's weird.
I just fixed this.
That's because you haven't updated your lackey to the one where it is fixed, because I haven't posted it.

marbury

Hey, great program you have here.  Just wanted to point out that the "open and view" button from the add packs window is no longer there.  Wasn't sure if you took it out for a reason but if it's possible I'd love to have it back in the next update!

Hyphen-ated

Quote from: Trevor on November 01, 2011, 07:40:16 AM
Quote from: Hyphen-ated on November 01, 2011, 12:16:15 AM

I just fixed this.
That's because you haven't updated your lackey to the one where it is fixed, because I haven't posted it.
Ah okay, awesome, thanks trevor :)

Nava

I know that this is not a bug but:
Lackey had a checkbox to free sort deckzone in the deck editor. It was omitted quite some time ago, but Trevor said that this feature will be reintroduced (albeit in another form). Are you still planning to do this (I found that feature extremely useful for startrek1e).

Great work btw!

Nava

Trevor

Quote from: Nava on November 03, 2011, 11:09:40 AM
I know that this is not a bug but:
Lackey had a checkbox to free sort deckzone in the deck editor. It was omitted quite some time ago, but Trevor said that this feature will be reintroduced (albeit in another form). Are you still planning to do this (I found that feature extremely useful for startrek1e).

Great work btw!

Nava
I will do this, but it isn't a high priority. I often got tons of complaints from people of 2 sorts:
"Why can't I sort my cards manually?!?"
"Why isn't Lackey sorting the cards automatically?!?"
In other words, people would be accustomed to one method, and would accidentally change the preference setting, and would not realize they should change the setting back. When I add this back, I'd like to come up with a more obvious indication as to what the setting currently was set to and that they can change it. I called it "auto sort cards" or something like that, and had a check box next to it, and people didn't seem to figure out that would fix the "bug" they were experiencing.

Trevor

Quote from: INWO911 on October 31, 2011, 03:38:07 PM
I was messing around with the skins, and a couple colors refuse to change.
The best I can tell, the color of the text for the menu during rollover is stuck in black, no matter what color i select.
When selecting a plugin from the list of downloaded plugins, the whole list changes color instead of just the plugin my cursor is on.

I just got Lackey and I am very pleased!
Thanks!
I just fixed this. Please retest when I post the next version.

Happy to hear you like it. ;D

Trevor

ani-mayhem

Quote from: Trevor on October 29, 2011, 09:54:57 AM
Quote from: ani-mayhem on October 29, 2011, 04:30:45 AM
Are the deck zones still limited to 5? With 6 deck zones i have to click on the 6th zone that doesnt show its label, or lackey will crash when i try to add a card. any card added after that just goes into the game, not in any specific deck zone.
I just fixed this. Retest it after I post the next version.

Works perfectly. Thank you.