News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Realms Unconquered: Expanding Card Game - RuEcg

Started by Cyrus, October 20, 2011, 03:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrus

The worst part is, ultimately, you're right. I don't have the time and won't have the time for a looooonnnnng time. TIME TIME TIME. Best to stay focused, probably, and dedicate 100% of my time to musicz...

jk

kinda

Dragoon

Maybe I could help with the templates, just send me a paint mockup

Wisp

A first draft of a template attached for you.

For some inspiration, i really like the most recent legend of the 5 rings templates. the spoils ones are really nice, and the warhammer invasion ones aren't too bad.

I'm excited to see what you'll come up with, thank you so much.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Dragoon

Icons taken shamelessly from my other works. No numbers and text :(

Is this akin what you had in mind?

Also, from what I see in the draft, is your new ccg (Saturn's Tower) and this one going to merge?

Wisp

Well the design is fantastic as usual. It's perfect for testing out with. It doen't suit my games setting that well, but I haven't explained my games setting so that's not a surprise. Great work. EDIT: I spose you could say the setting has similarities with The Spoils and Legend of the Burning Sands. I really like the coin symbol =]

Me and Cy's game aren't merging, but we've been bouncing unfinished ideas of each other for years and have ended up in very similar places. I know it's unclear, but this thread is for cy's ccg, but the template was for saturn's tower (incase you were confused). I don't know how we ended up talking about it in this thread lol. I'll continue this conversation over in the official saturn's tower topic.