I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 10-12-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, October 12, 2011, 05:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ascent

Two problems:

1) Even though I have "Use images during motion" checked, it doesn't show the image, but shows a yellow vertical line instead.

2) Whenever I load cards to my deck, it doesn't stack the number of cards in the deck editor anymore. Instead, it lists them one at a time. So instead of showing "4 Lando Calrissian (D)", it says "1 Lando Calrissian (D)" 4 times.

Trevor

spartan116chris

is anyone having a problem updating lackey? i keep updating lackey but it never fully updates. it keeps downloading 2.44 kb and updating the same 2 files which wipes my player profile

Trevor

Quote from: spartan116chris on October 16, 2011, 07:32:30 PM
is anyone having a problem updating lackey? i keep updating lackey but it never fully updates. it keeps downloading 2.44 kb and updating the same 2 files which wipes my player profile
If LackeyCCG Updater.exe doesn't work, update manually by getting the new LackeyCCG.exe from the download and replacing your old LackeyCCG.exe.

Ascent

Quote from: Trevor on October 16, 2011, 03:31:48 PM
Can you show me a screenshot?

NM. I just realized I'm using the one on my computer. The only on my mom's computer is up-to-date and doesn't have the problem.

Milanda

I just updated it tonight; but it won't even load up now. It asks for approval; which i've given it administrator, and then it flashes to a black box and shuts itself down >.> Very frustrating but it's late and I'm not up for bashing my head against a PC tonight.

any ideas?

Trevor

Quote from: Milanda on October 17, 2011, 02:01:26 AM

I just updated it tonight; but it won't even load up now. It asks for approval; which i've given it administrator, and then it flashes to a black box and shuts itself down >.> Very frustrating but it's late and I'm not up for bashing my head against a PC tonight.

any ideas?
If LackeyCCG Updater.exe doesn't work, update manually by getting the new LackeyCCG.exe from the download and replacing your old LackeyCCG.exe.

spartan116chris

i deleted my lackey folder and redownloaded lackey from the website and the problem continues to happen. never had a problem with this until now and im using xp service pack 3

Trevor

Quote from: spartan116chris on October 17, 2011, 10:30:21 AM
i deleted my lackey folder and redownloaded lackey from the website and the problem continues to happen. never had a problem with this until now and im using xp service pack 3
You read this?

http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=722.0

spartan116chris

its not that lackey doesnt open. i can run lackey and play and host games alright. the problem is i open the updater and click update and it will download 2.24 kb and say updated 2 files which resets my player profile. it does this every time i click update and as i said i never had a problem with lackey before this

innuendo

I'll confirm this, you can update via the updater. Launch lackey and have no profile. THen you reset profile and you can update lackey again.  It will keep deleting your profile, no matter how many times you update.

spartan116chris

good that im not the only having this glitch. its constantly updating the secure/preferences which wipes your profile features every time.

Trevor

Quote from: spartan116chris on October 20, 2011, 11:46:00 AM
good that im not the only having this glitch. its constantly updating the secure/preferences which wipes your profile features every time.
I'll fix that.

spartan116chris

ok thanks man much appreciated. lackey is super awesome and just thanks for making such an awesome program

Trevor