News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

WoW TCG sealed

Started by asian_al, November 09, 2009, 12:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

asian_al

Are you able to practice a sealed deck for WoW in lackey, if so how?

Trevor

What is a sealed deck?

Like any deck, you can load it, join a game on the server, and play it.

asian_al

Sorry I didnt make the previous post more specific. Its sealed pack play. See: http://entertainment.upperdeck.com/wow/en/organizedplay/rules/tournamentrules/

Alastair

I'am not sure about the WoW plugin in particular but LackeyCCG does support packs you can open (for just such an occasion).

asian_al

Can you explain how you would start a sealed pack game (even if I'm not using the WoW plugin)?

GnKoichi

I don't know WoW specifically, but to play a sealed deck game in lackey, you have to go to the Deck Editor > Open Packs > Add a pack. Select all the packs you want, then build a deck from the results you get. Save this as a deck, then do it again (assuming you want an opponent to test it against). Go back to the Game tab, load one deck to you and one to the bot, then practice away.

asian_al

Thank you. Very helpful.  I was a able to crack open some packs and build a deck with someone online (very good time).  Are you able to save card pools then upload them to other players?

Shoel

I'm currently doing an overhaul on the pack side of the plugin. The new features made possible by Trevor will make it possible to open up a pack and get an Epic card. (currently not possible on the released version).
I'm also making the starter packs available through the pack system (Simply pick a starter pack and you'll get one random starter).

QuoteAre you able to save card pools then upload them to other players?
I think you would need to build a deck of all the cards in the pool and save that deck.

/Shoel

ryyyiu

Helllo you can actually play sealed wow tcg game on octgn2
Here is how it looks like: