Summoners CCG - Read the rules, see if you want to playtest. :)

Started by snowyy, September 28, 2011, 06:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowyy

Ok, well thx alot for your help. Ill try and show the final cards when i get them done.

Ascent

snowyy

Ok, here are the final cards:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B84LWjag753ENjgwMjg0MTktZGM5NC00MGZmLTljM2UtMDNhNmY2NTRlYWE0&hl=en_US

I also have the full list of Core Set cards in PDF if people want to have a look. If you are interested in playing the game just say so. Looking forward to trying the game out! :)

Ascent

It says they are unable to retrieve the document or that I don't have permission to view it.

snowyy

Dragoon

Please keep consistence. There are cards with symbols and cards without symbols. Also, the stats of summon are sometimes hard to read. Either put them into a circle or push them into the bottom of the text box.

Some questions.

- "Blessing has no cost." Does this mean that it is costed 0, or that it has no cost at all and I can't play it?
- I guess camouflage is a keyword? What does it do?
- How long do I keep earth, sky and water force in my energy pile? Is this emptied at the end of turn? If so, the orbs are seriously overcosted. (seeing as I can play the sigils for no cost)

snowyy

Quote from: Dragoon on October 11, 2011, 09:56:26 AM
Please keep consistence. There are cards with symbols and cards without symbols. Also, the stats of summon are sometimes hard to read. Either put them into a circle or push them into the bottom of the text box.

Some questions.

- "Blessing has no cost." Does this mean that it is costed 0, or that it has no cost at all and I can't play it?
- I guess camouflage is a keyword? What does it do?
- How long do I keep earth, sky and water force in my energy pile? Is this emptied at the end of turn? If so, the orbs are seriously overcosted. (seeing as I can play the sigils for no cost)

-1 card has the old symbols, i just liked that art so i made a card to remind me of it, it isn't an actual a real card atm. I wouldn't say thats very inconsistant, 1 out of 50+ cards.
-Blessing has a cost of 0. It is cast like any other spell. I may need to reword that spell.
-Camouflage is a keyword, it is described in the rule book with the other keywords.
-Earth, Air and water energy is emptied at the end of each turn. You can only have 3 sigils in your deck. The orbs provide you with another way to generate that energy, you can also produce that energy on your opponents turn, therefore they are not overcosted.

Thx for teh feedback, what do you think of te game in general and the cards? Are you interested in play testing?