News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Building a Set

Started by yudencow, October 10, 2011, 06:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yudencow

You are right. Mark Rosewater is a genius, hands down. He knows its passion, its game, inside an out, and I beleive he took magic to new heights.

I did not say I don't agree to divide the playerbase to different drives, I just wanted to approach it from a different prespective. I don't know which though right now, but probably a broader one based on what you sent me, e.g. people or are interested in role-playing, while others in teamwork and so on. Subcatogarizing it by the 5 basic doctrines to win in Ark age.

I'm still waiting for some new interesting game design articles from you.

QuoteI think you're in far left field with a pinch hitter regarding your interpretation of what's been said in those articles from Magic's lead designer.
What does that even mean? Is it from baseball? I have a baseball bat from Romania whish is bigger and meaner than the American but I only used it for a scout cosplay from tf2, and to chase a way a burgler.

Ascent

I'm going to have to ignore the bait and move on. Enjoy your game design.

yudencow

If I have seen further it is only by standing on the shoulders of giants -isaac newton.

What I meant is, I am basing my theories on the guys the came before me, but I am not going to be afraid to use to explain just a limited instance, like einstein did to neuton (somebosy set up us the bomb!).