News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Linux problem

Started by Kangling, January 02, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kangling

I'm trying to run lackey in my Opensuse, but I'm getting that missing font error even after I had done the winetricks vcrun2008 command. I also installed other versions of vcrun. Any help, I'm not that big linux guru?

MasterJediAdam

Quote from: Kangling on January 02, 2018, 02:35:27 PM
I'm trying to run lackey in my Opensuse, but I'm getting that missing font error even after I had done the winetricks vcrun2008 command. I also installed other versions of vcrun. Any help, I'm not that big linux guru?
This is also an issue for the Mac Version of the plugin. I have engaged with Trevor, and he said he would investigate further.

vailreth

i have Lackey running on linux Mint 18.2, after doing some searching around the web i discovered there is a manifests file in wine that is the culprit. its in /home/username/.wine/drive_c/windows/winsxs/manifests and is called x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_deadbeef.manifest I appended the file type with something so it couldnt be read and it enabled lackey to run and find  the fonts. i dont know if the directory structure is the same on Opensuse.