Author Topic: Magic: The Gathering Plugin Updates  (Read 13499 times)

turtlelemon

• View Profile
Re: Magic: The Gathering Plugin Updates
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2021, 11:34:53 pm »
Error Downloading Image for 1slu 504, which is Blast Zone, and 1sld 568, which is Mountain G.

So, in the physical form, the Day token has a Night token on the back, but since that's not how Lackey can work, can you add the Night token separately?  :)

Also, I think you had missed some new Innistrad Commander cards. They did this weird thing where some of the new cards are only in the weird Collector boosters, and not in the precon decks, and I think you only had one of the groupings. I have to assume running this plugin gets more and more complicated the more strangely Wizards distributes their products.

CrazyChucky

• MTG Plugin Maintainer
    • View Profile
    • MTG Plugin Changelog
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2021, 10:51:28 am »
Oh my god, you have no idea. It's nuts. Secret Lair alone makes things so much more complicated.

I've uploaded the two missing Secret Lair images.

You just reminded me, I meant to add a Day-spawning script on all the various Daybound/Nightbound-related cards, and a Night-spawning script on Day. (Or maybe just a script that spawns both simultaneously?) I will add that in soon.

I think I should have all the Midnight Hunt Commander cards, at least all the ones that Scryfall has: 149 cards, excluding alternate prints. Do you know of anything in particular that's missing?

turtlelemon

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2021, 01:25:43 pm »
All the Innistrad cards are in now, I was meaning that the most recent update was more than reprints. But I guess maybe you knew that, and I just got confused by your post.