MtG: Theros Challenge Decks (and Newly Spoiled Cards)

Started by CrazyChucky, January 01, 2020, 09:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyChucky

Happy New Year! I finally got around to adding in the Challenge Decks from the original Theros block, both the cards themselves and saved decks for them. I put the default starting cards in the command zone of the saved deck, so that you don't have to go hunting for them once you load the deck.

The Hero cards are all in the plugin as well, including the sheet of possible enhancement stickers (in sets THP1, THP2, and THP3). They're easily searched up by "Type: Hero". Bonus: that'll also pull up Unhinged's Fraction Jackson. ; )

You can play with these however you like, of course, but here's a list of which Heroes you could've had available when playing these in order:

Face the Hydra (Deck rules and info)

• The Protector, The Philosopher, The Avenger, The Warrior, or The Hunter (from the white, blue, black, red, or green pack, respectively)
  • The Harvester
Battle the Horde (Deck rules and info)

• (Previously acquired Heroes)
  • The Slayer
  • The General, The Savant, The Tyrant, The Warmonger, or The Provider (again, in WUBRG order)
  • The Explorer
Defeat a God (Deck rules and info)

• (Previously acquired Heroes)
  • The Vanquisher
  • Spear of the General, Cloak of the Philosopher, Lash of the Tyrant, Axe of the Warmonger, or Bow of the Hunter ? combined with one of the enhancement stickers to become a customized Godslayer
  • The Destined
The final Hero, The Champion, was the reward for defeating Xenagos.

And, of course, Theros Beyond Death has been updated with recently spoiled cards.

CrazyChucky

Just did another update of spoiled cards as they come out for Theros Beyond Death.

Lackey keeps not automatically noticing the new versions. I don't know what's wrong; my version.txt seems to be in order.
[Edit: I figured it out. See this post if you're curious.]

CrazyChucky