I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 09-21-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, September 21, 2011, 03:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Quote from: h3ll5pl1nt3r on September 24, 2011, 06:15:33 AM
Probably not that big a bug, but after the update a whole load of cards are appearing as half size (using the Magic plugin). I've tried updating in both the high and medium quaity plugin, but the problem's still there.
If you see the wrong size cards, its because you downloaded the wrong size cards at one point in time. This is not a bug, but I am thinking of a way to better handle this issue. To fix it now, you need to manually delete the card image files. To do this simply, you can delete all folders (besides general/) in your setimages/ folder.

Azuriel

I'm gettin an error that whenever I (or 2 of my friends!) put any Innistrad cards on the table, each other sees another set (Or Innistrad, but another card) card image. This happens only as we play with ourselves as I've played with some other person and I've seen his images or innistrad cards and he has seen mine just fine.

Example:
I put an Innistrad Forest on table and she sees an coldsnap card.
She puts four innistrad cards (one being Elder Cathar as she said) but I see threeInvasion cards (Lackey downloads images for them! ) and that Elder Cathar is a Innistrad Shimmering Grotto.

We can't play with ourselves this way. Situation is really strange. Please, do you have any solution?

Saethori

While I don't know the details of the M:tG Plugin to know on exactly whose side it is, what you are mentioning is a textbook example of a plugin desync. The most common culprit is an extra text file in the sets folder that shouldn't be there.

The most surefire way to fix it is to delete all text files in your plugin's /sets folder (don't delete setimages) and then redownload the plugin. Ask your friend to do the same.

Trevor

Quote from: Azuriel on September 27, 2011, 09:09:45 AM
I'm gettin an error that whenever I (or 2 of my friends!) put any Innistrad cards on the table, each other sees another set (Or Innistrad, but another card) card image. This happens only as we play with ourselves as I've played with some other person and I've seen his images or innistrad cards and he has seen mine just fine.

Example:
I put an Innistrad Forest on table and she sees an coldsnap card.
She puts four innistrad cards (one being Elder Cathar as she said) but I see threeInvasion cards (Lackey downloads images for them! ) and that Elder Cathar is a Innistrad Shimmering Grotto.

We can't play with ourselves this way. Situation is really strange. Please, do you have any solution?
This sounds like what happens when you don't have the same version of the plugin. Are you getting warnings to that effect when you connect?

I don't think this is a lackey bug.

LuKe_AA

Pokemon Game is still bugged;

players see different cards played by one another.

Trevor

Quote from: LuKe_AA on September 27, 2011, 04:23:01 PM
Pokemon Game is still bugged;

players see different cards played by one another.
This is also likely due to different versions of the plugin. Do you get warnings to that effect when you connect? How many cards dp you see total in the deck editor, and how many do they see?

russelgelo

In my preferences -> gameplay

my f5 is supposed to be mill but it draws me card instead

Picks-at-Flies

Ah I had forgotten that.  I meant to tell Bort - will post it on MTG thread.

Trevor