News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

MtG: Modern Horizons

Started by CrazyChucky, May 22, 2019, 09:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyChucky

I've uploaded what's out so far of Modern Horizons. No promises, but I plan to do a handful of incremental updates as the set is spoiled, so you can get to brewing.

Some cards are still very low-res, or in various foreign languages. As a reminder, if you hold ~ while mousing over a card, Lackey will display the full text info.

P.S. War of the Spark images are now high-res too.

CrazyChucky

turtlelemon

Two more things I've noticed.

Couldn't be less important, but 8th Edition Island is a broken image.

While trying to make a Gishath deck, I discovered that in Urza's Saga; Shivan Hellkite has image 214, which is Shiv's Embrace, Shivan Raptor has image 215, which is Shivan Hellkite, and Shiv's Embrace has image 216, which is Shivan Raptor.

CrazyChucky

Oh hey, I was just reading that Scryfall changed the numbering for some old sets (which don't have official collector numbers). I bet that's causing the mismatched cards.

I should probably do a bulk re-download and I bet it'll fix almost all of this stuff.

CrazyChucky

I downloaded/saved/uploaded a fresh copy of all the plugin's images. Everything mentioned seems to be working properly. Thanks again, and let me know if you notice anything else amiss.