News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

WoW TCG League

Started by Gargantuan420, January 20, 2010, 10:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gargantuan420

I would love to get a WoW TCG league going if anyone is interested. We could do sealed booster nights, raids whatever we feel like doing. Reply if you would be interested lets see how many people we have :)

N3XUS

That sounds like fun. I used to play wow tcg for a little while then ppl just stopped playing where i lived. I'm totally in for this league stuff!

Tyril132

This post comes pretty late, so I don't expect I'll catch anyone with it... but I'm going to throw it up here just in case either of you still check the boards.

A few friends and I (read, a player group of about 5-6 people) are actually already doing something like this. Obviously, 5-6 core players isn't a particularly large number, so we've been hoping to expand. We started out doing it with M:TG and eventually moved into WoW, which is where we should be for the foreseeable future. We currently have a dynamic point-based system, where each player tracks ownership of an individual cardpool and can utilize points earned during play to buy additional booster packs for deckbuilding or trade. It's worked out very well so far, and we're hoping to start Raid decks in the very near future.

For more information on what we're doing, check out this link. It's an outside link to a third party forum, where I have a temporary FAQ setup for the game. It shouldn't need to register an account to view it.

I'm currently working on improving the point tracking system, as we previously let users track their points online using a .mht extension viewer to see the point tracking sheet as it updated in real-time. The database is already set up, so hopefully a new website and front-end for the project should be up sometime next month.

revengance

Im interested in playing wow if any one EVER wants to play email or pm me and ill get back to you ASAP

Keith

Gargantuan420

Ok well Im back on Lackey and would love to get htis going. Now that we are up to date with the sets it should be fun. Email me if you want to do it and we will try to get a schedule going :D

astronfestmon

I would like to particpate at WoW TCG League.